July 24, 2009

Laughter is the Best Medicine

While rummaging through some old stuff inside my cabinet (I’m on sabbatical and am doing anything to keep myself preoccupied just to keep me sane), I found this old shoe box containing old photographs from my elementary school days. Then I found my Grade 6 graduation photo for the old yearbook. Why, I look so cute back in 1992-93 (well, at least that’s what my mom says). Just look at the mug on that kid, very angelic. Heheh. Seems just like yesterday when I was being a punk to my professors; doing silly pranks, being “Noisy” where you have to pay 1 peso if you’re listed as one, and having a conduct of ‘C’ throughout the year. Ah, good times.

And then there’s this one, taken by my retarded brothers. You know how brothers are; bullies and always doing stupid things. That’s what’s great about having four boys in the house, made our home in Cogeo Antipolo seems like a nuthouse 24/7.

Looked like I just died and was flushed down the toilet like a dead goldfish. My dad saw this photo, and having no sense of humor, was infuriated – cursing and yelling at my bros. But everyone else thought it was hilarious. So I scanned it and thought it might make someone smile if they saw it. Will upload both photos on Facebook as well. Hahahaha. ADIK TALAGA!

Hope you enjoy it. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, ang kulit pala ng kabataan mo boyet hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutee... nakakatuwa nmn ur childhood with your brothers...

    ReplyDelete